Thursday, January 18, 2007

Big Brother "Racism"

How should I put this?

I DON'T CARE

I don't watch it.

I don't know who said what.

I don't want to know.

This type of TV show appears to the dregs of society as it is (that is to say - those who participate or watch this crap are not people I have or want any affiliation with).

If you go onto something like that, you must anticipate people to act as they would in real life. You must expect them to play up for the cameras.

If you can't tolerate it, don't go.

As for these 10,000 complainers - get a life.

Politicians - its absolutely nothing to do with you - get a life. You're there to represent us - do it.

Media - stop giving free publicity to this terrible show and its inane participants.

Again I DON'T CARE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww really? you don't care at all? shame cause it's worth a few laughs. i mean Edwina Curry called the BB tarts slags, she can talk who was it that shagged John Major.. yes slag it was you! gotta laugh.

..algo